Idiot Quote of the Day

What?

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theory, Quote, Super Stupid, Ted Nugent, Wingnuts and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Lady Willpower

    Diaper boy is having a tough time with acronyms today.

  • Toolymegapoopoo

    Let’s just wait a minute and see what NRA board member, Ted Nugent has to….Ah, shit, I couldn’t say it with a straight face. The Motor City Moron strikes again!

    • ninjaf

      Please leave Detroit’s good name out of this. That city has been through enough lately. ;)

  • http://www.livingenergy.abmp.com/ KanaW

    Good grief. Dude needs to be told that verbs exist for a reason.

    Not that their presence would do him any good. He obviously wouldn’t have the faintest idea what to do with them.

  • Kitty Smith

    Fantastic, the little child molester’s making diet word salads.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Seems as if Tinfoil Teddy has done skipped his meds. The ones that keep his brain functioning.

  • mdblanche

    I believe the formula is news network + Nazi with an obligatory misspelling + scary sounding Jewish name + name for a government department that sounds bad + insulting term for a dog. I don’t know what it adds up to and I don’t think I want to know.

  • nathkatun7

    Talk about Projection! These right wingers have truly mastered that art of projecting their behavior on other people.

  • Jeremy Grunloh

    Right wing mad libs…

  • Jesus California

    Snakeskin Cowboy sounds like he’s had his wango tango in a stranglehold for so long that he’s ready to check into the Motor City Madhouse.