Last Stand

LastStand

Artist – Nick Anderson

In other news, the Obama administration has announced the creation of climate “hubs” that will help local farmers adapt and react to climate change-fueled disasters.

A move toward mitigation rather than prevention seems inevitable to me. Congress simply won’t act on anything else.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Racism and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JWheels

    Climate hubs? Sounds like FEMA death camps to me. It’s only a matter of time before the wackaloons come up with some similar conspiracy theory about this one IMO.

    • Christopher Foxx

      It’s only a matter of time before the wackaloons come up with some similar conspiracy theory

      I’ve got my stopwatch ready. And no, I don’t think we’ll need any longer duration timepiece.

  • RamOrgan

    Funny cartoon, but the TV out to be a black and white DuMont console, Made In The USA, not that commie Chinese thing.