• ruth crocker

    I’m looking forward to 75% less outrage and Snowden being hailed as a 25% hero.

  • elgallorojo

    The NSA definition of “collect” is not what you fervently wish to believe it is.

    • Christopher Foxx

      I don’t know what point you’re trying to make.

      • Bubble Genius

        Neither does he.

    • trgahan

      Ah…the timeless strategy when you’re losing a debate: bog it down in semantics and watch those goalposts move…

  • drspittle

    That confirms questions many of us had at the beginning of this exercise in rodent procreation, ie, what are these documents called and what is their purpose? Were they proposals? Were they marketing presentations? When were they dated? Were they the most current versions or were they drafts?

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    But, but, but, Snowden is a great hero to the whole wide world because of…..derp.
    I don’t think it matters much what facts come to light, the Glenn Greendrone worshippers are in a bubble just like Tea Baggers and Ayn Rand Paul Libertarians at this point.

  • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

    Wait, so the NSA isn’t actually spying on all seven billion humans individually at all times? Gosh, I guess James Clapper wasn’t lying after all, was he?