Six More Weeks

Groundhog Day

Artist – Rob Rogers

In other news, a new study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences shows that black carbon pollution in China and India may be 130 percent higher than previously estimated.

Meanwhile, a close aide to Chris Christie who has been subpoenaed by the state legislature resigned today but claimed that her resignation has been in the works for some time. Does anyone believe that?

This entry was posted in China, Chris Christie, Environment, Open Thread, Weather and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Christopher Foxx

    Does anyone believe that?

    And if they do, I’ve got a bridge to sell you. I know folks who can even arrange to stop traffic on it for a while so you can walk around and get a good look.

    • i_a_c

      You beat me to this very joke.

      • Christopher Foxx

        My slavishly watching the Banter for new postings pays off! ;)

        • j hentai

          i’m at a disadvantage because i live in ireland, so i can be up to 12 hours behind. but i try

  • Nefercat

    I wish every single moron yapping about how cold it is right now and that’s proof that there is no such thing as global warming could be shipped one-way to the southern hemisphere where it is summer! And very, very hot.

    • Christopher Foxx

      That’s why folks shouldn’t refer to it as “global warming”. Not only is it inaccurate (and when trying to get folks to accept scientific truth, one should be accurate) but the phrase gives the morans an easy yes/no hot/cold handle to hang their “but it’s amazingly cold” arguments on.

      Call it what it is: Climate Change.

  • joseph2004

    And in other news ….

    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cbo-obamacare-lead-2-million-154956476.html

    I’ll leave you alone for a while little Ashby. Enjoy it ;)

    • j hentai

      dude, you really need another hobby, or maybe more pertinently stop stalking ashby.

    • mrbrink

      Key phrase: “Almost entirely because workers will choose to supply less labor.”