Speaking Truth to Poverty

Here’s Colbert on Tom Perkins and the progressive Kristallnacht.

Despite near-universal condemnation Tom Perkins somehow found the courage to go on a network owned by a billionaire to make his case to the non-billionaires.

This entry was posted in Comedy, Stephen Colbert and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Well said, Tom, well said. There is no better way to fight bigotry than equating Jews to a wealthy cabal who control world business.

    Who looks like an anti-Semite now? It’s still me. OK.

    Literal LOL.

  • Ipecac

    Colbert’s guest at the end of the clip stopped supporting Obama because Obama’s stimulus wasn’t vigorous enough. And who the hell’s fault was that? Sheesh.

    • muselet

      I had that same thought. Mort Zuckerman isn’t exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, is he?

      –alopecia