Super Bowl Vortex

143812_600

Artist — Nate Beeler

In other news, President Obama had some choice words during his interview with Fox’s Bill O’Reilly this evening.

“Your detractors believe that you did not tell the world [Benghazi] was a terror attack because your campaign didn’t want that out,” O’Reilly said. “That’s what they believe.”

“And they believe it because folks like you tell them that,” Obama said. “These kinds of things keep on surfacing in part because you and your TV station will promote them.”

So, now that we’ve finally settled that misunderstanding, what else is going on?

This entry was posted in Benghazi, Cartoons, Open Thread, President Obama and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Prior to the interview, O’Reilly told Fox’s Megyn Kelly that he was “not nervous.”

    “He is not a bad guy, I think people misread him,” he said. “However, my interview this time is going to be very precise.”

    Yes, Bill O’Reilly teed up Barack Obama’s response very precisely.

    Bill, that sound you hear is Righties screaming in rage and Lefties bursting themselves laughing. Just drink yourself to sleep and pretend today never happened.

    –alopecia

  • Pinkamena Diane Pie

    Wow, Billo’s not going to be eating anything during the game because the Prez served him up a big bowlful of piping-hot STFU.

  • Sinnach

    Slightly offtopic but ran across this the other day:
    Here’s a media editor for the Huffington Post recalling Obama’s last interview with O’Reilly and how people thought O’Reilly constantly interrupting was insulting and disrespectful. What does he want this time around? "Please Interrupt Obama"

    Yet another example of the fringe left merging with the right in the margins to cheer against Obama for not being pure enough.

  • LTanya Spearman

    Two great events in one day. 1) POTUS reduce O’Reilly and Faux to just a TV station. 2) The thug won the Super Bowl. Congratulation Seahawks!!!

  • Victor_the_Crab

    So O’Reilly, tell us. How does your ass look up close after the president served it to you on a silver plater?

  • JimmyAbra

    Now, I am sorry that I don’t follow the Super Bowl pre-game at all.

    But, I remember the last time Fox had it there was a heavily hyped O’Reilly/Obama interview that seemed to be kind of testy as well. This is strange since Fox tends to usually does seem to integrate Fox News often or its opinion. Do other stations do a president interview during SB pre-game?

    I know it is just typical Super Bowl hype machine. I don’t see the president ever really having a need to play that game. Does Fox just know the general football viewing person better?