Suspicious Customers

TheSameGuys-EdHall

Artist – Ed Hall

In other news, Senator Rand Paul has placed a hold on the nomination of Dr. Vivek Murthy for Surgen General because Murthy once correctly stated that gun violence is a public health threat.

Rand Paul is a public health threat.

Meanwhile, a federal judge struck down the ban on gay marriage in Texas today, ruling that the ban is unconstitutional.

And finally, the drones are coming to your shipping lanes.

This entry was posted in Drones, LGBT, Open Thread, Rand Paul and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Christopher Foxx

    Senator Rand Paul has placed a hold on the nomination of Dr. Vivek Murthy for Surgen General because Murthy once correctly stated that gun violence is a public health threat.

    At least a reason is given and Paul is identified. If I had my time machine one of the things I’d make sure got included in 1787 would be outlawing anonymous holds. Congresscritters want to do something, they should be required to declare who they are and why they want to do it.