Swap Meet

SwapMeet

Artist – Pat Bagley

In other news, the office of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is apparently overflowing with racists who have nightmares about being a “negro.”

WalkerStaff1

Get it? ACORN nut Obama! Ha!

Idiots.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Racism and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Zen Diesel

    Nope not racial at all, we live in a post racial society.

    /snark

  • Lady Willpower

    “Negros” eh? Because it’s still like 1950 or something. They must not have heard the news that we like to be called “colored” now.

    • FlipYrWhig

      For that matter, when was the last time circumcision was some exotic thing Others did?

      • Sabyen91

        I was thinking…damn, you still have a skin-sock around that little thing?

  • Toolymegapoopoo

    CO(superscript)2? What is that?

    • Sabyen91

      It is Carbon Dioxide. Blowhard Rush Limbaugh spews tons of it.

    How stupid do you have to be to work for a well known politician and use government email to send such completely racist BS as this? I mean, my 10 year old is smarter than this.

    • Badgerite

      My home! I’m so proud. (SNARK)

      • Sabyen91

        We are awesome! Burn, Walker, burn.

  • Badgerite

    Yeah. Nothing wrong with those voter ID laws. Yeah, right.