Tea Party Valentine to House Speaker

144367_600

Artist — R.J. Matson

In related news, what better way to say “I love you” than with a semi-automatic killing machine?

And Pope Francis has some relationship advice for all you lovers out there. In short, “Be excellent to each other.” The Bill & Ted philosophy wins again!

Ashby’s got a bad wing, so please send him some love if you can.

This entry was posted in Cartoons, Epic Fail, Open Thread, Republican Party, Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Ashby, hope you feel better soon, mate. The place isn’t the same without you.

    And now for something completely different …

    Ladies and gentlemen, a bit late (long day, don’t ask), but in honor of Valentine’s Day I present the strangest romantic song ever written. It is really and truly romantic, but it’s also really and truly strange.

    –alopecia

  • drspittle

    Be well, Ashby! You are missed. Thanks for stepping in, Mr Brink.

  • j hentai

    get well soon!

  • D_C_Wilson

    Get well soon, Ashby.