Tell Us How You Really Feel

BoehnerBawling

“I’ll commit suicide before I vote on a clean minimum-wage bill.” -House Republican Conference Chairman John Boehner, April 1996

Have Speaker Boehner’s views evolved since the Clinton administration?

Hopefully someone will stick a microphone in his face as soon as possible and ask him if he would still rather kill himself than pass a minimum wage bill.

This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    Promise?

  • mdblanche

    Why can’t he do both?

    After all, given his caucus if he did the second he’d be doing the first at the same time.

  • mrbrink

    I imagine the life of a career asshole congressman like John Wilkes Boehner forces you to always keep a bullet in the chamber for those frequent occasions when you’re so frustrated with it all, beaten down, and don’t have anywhere else to turn to when it seems like the whole world is against your on-the-rocks no-brainer stumblebum mission to arbitrarily crash the economy to keep millions of people in a constant state of poverty and depression.

  • roxsteady1

    Might I suggest a trip to Jacksonville Florida? They might be able to help you along with that.