The Burden of Billionaires

SittingPretty

Artist – Joe Heller

If they aren’t spying on you in the bathroom, the Russians may be locking you in the bathroom. Is that door made of paper?

There’s very little going on today and I’m still sick so today will be a quiet day. If we missed any stories this week that you feel are important, feel free to share. Otherwise go have a multilingual coke and a smile.

Update... Attorney General Eric Holder has announced that the Department of Justice will recognize the rights and benefits of same-sex couples in all states.

This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • j hentai

    get well soon

  • muselet

    TPM commenter Snarkus–Aurelius had a very pointed comment on a story about Sam Zell’s “the one percent work harder than you proles” (yes, really) statement, and included this image. Sums things up nicely, I think.

    Hope you feel better soon, Ashby.

    –alopecia