The Voices in Gohmert’s Head PAC

GohmertClown

St. Louie of Gohmert is establishing his own arch conservative political action committee because the Senate Conservatives Fund just isn’t getting the job done anymore.

Gohmert told the The Daily Frat House that he feels oppressed and he’s not gonna take it anymore.

The congressman told [The Daily Caller] that the PAC “defends conservative Republicans from the attacks that come from the mainstream,” lamenting that in some races, “we’ve had leadership come and play and there was no counterbalance. So I’m going to do something about it.”

“There’s a war against the tea party. There’s a war against conservatives, we’re told,” he added. “If somebody declares war on me I’m not just going to lie down and take it. I’m going to fight.”

The name of the Gohmert PAC is quite unimaginatively GOH PAC. Because when I think of ways of attract wealthy donors and promising candidates, branding themselves as GOH(mert) conservatives is the first thing that comes to mind.

We can all look forward to the GOHmert PAC-funded television ads scaremongering over Agenda 21 and the secret war to cast aspersions on our asparagus.

  • Nefercat

    I’m pretty sure that neither Gohmert nor his PAC is what the soldiers at Valley Forge starved and froze for. Let alone the founding Fathers.

  • 1933john

    Ever notice the nasty smell of your urine after consuming asparagus?
    And, what’s that got to do with this article, I may ask myself.

  • Robert Scalzi

    time to send all these teabastards that cry about oppression and tyranny to someplace where they can actually feel oppressed and beat down – I suggest North Korea

    • j hentai

      saudi arabia. it’ll also give them a chance to whine about christian persecution too.

  • Draxiar

    I wouldn’t say there’s a war on the Teabaggers, but rather that there’s a revelation of their bat-shit fuckery for what it is.

    • D_C_Wilson

      I wish there was a war on the teabaggers. It stop some of the damage they’re doing to this country.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I say go for it. The more republicans fight among themselves, the better for the rest of us.

  • aynwrong

    This is probably just more welfare for wingnuts.
    What exactly does the Gohmert mean when he says “There’s a war against conservatives, were told.” Were told? What does he mean “were told?”
    Told by who?!?!?