Tiny Takers

TinyTakers

Artist – Pat Bagley

In other news, Sandra Fluke has filed papers to run for the congressional seat that will be left open by retiring Representative Henry Waxman (D-CA).

Since Limbaugh has already called her a slut and demanded that she film a sex tape, I have no idea what he’ll say now. I’m sure it will be something very endearing to women. Stay tuned for the next episode of “Outreach.”

This entry was posted in Education, Food, Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • jebediahspringfield

    If the idea starts to spread that a contribution to her is a poke in Rush’s eye, she will have her next six campaigns pre-funded.

  • muselet

    This may be the funniest story you’ll read today.

      It was only a matter of time…

      • muselet

        I keep saying Peak Wingnut is a myth.

      What is it about the soil of Tennesse, my birthplace, that not only home grows nutjobs but attracts them as well? I’m only grateful that she’s not running in Shelby County but a place in the center of the state. As an aside, did you know that many Memphians (and I mean the old white families that have been there since before the Civil War) often call anyone East of the TN River hillbillies? Ms. “The peroxide seeped into my brain” Jackson will fit right in.

      • muselet

        It will be interesting to see if Victoria Jackson gets tarred with the “liberal New York media” brush.

        I just hope she gets crushed in the primary. Otherwise, there would be a nonzero chance of her winning, in which case we’d be hearing her inanities—and her hamster-breathing-helium voice—for at least a couple of years. *shudders*

        –alopecia