Total Disaster

TotalDisaster-MattWuerker

Artist – Matt Wuerker

In other news, police in Washington state are searching for a man charged with child molestation. What makes this man unique is that he’s an abortion clinic bomber. I tried to reconcile these two seemingly contradictory actions and I came up empty.

Meanwhile, ThinkProgress has a very sobering take on the effect California’s drought may have on grocery prices this year and next. But don’t worry because Al Gore said something something.

This entry was posted in Abortion, Food, Open Thread and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    So, not only will the poor lose food stamp money, they’ll now have to pay more for groceries. This sucks.

  • Christopher Foxx

    I tried to reconcile these two seemingly contradictory actions and I came up empty.

    What’s to reconcile? He likes injuring people. Like nearly all anti-abortion activists, he’s not in it to help kids.