Against My Religion

SlipperySlope

Artist – Tim Eagan

In other news, Representative Bill Cassidy (R-LA) is skeptical that President Obama has “ever worked with a poor person” because, as you know, the south side of Chicago is practically K-Street.

I’m skeptical that Cassidy knows his ass from his elbow. This is a guy who says the uninsured are mostly “illiterate.”

This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nefercat

    You can’t (but they do) lambaste the President for being a (gasp! horror!) community organizer and then bitch that the elitist arugula eater has probably never worked with a poor person. Oh wait. This must be the “he’s never even had a real job” meme. Sorry, my bad.

    They must have skulls full of bungee cords to keep all the mutually exclusive stupid ass beliefs bouncing around their heads clumped together so their heads don’t explode. Fucking morons.