Another Baby With a Gun for Steve Stockman

Yep. Babies still have guns, congressman. Over the weekend:

A Cincinnati, Ohio boy fatally shot his 8-year-old brother in the chest on Saturday while playing with a loaded handgun he thought was a BB gun, police told the Associated Press.

Three brothers were visiting their uncle, where they found the loaded gun. One boy pulled the trigger, shooting Sammy Lorenzo, Cincinnati police Lt. Don Luck told the Cincinnati Enquirer.

He was taken to a hospital in Cincinnati for surgery, but died about two hours later.

This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    Stockman’s “If babies had guns they wouldn’t be aborted” slogan reflects the kind of “logic” you get when you think your brain is firing .44 Magnum ammo when in fact it’s actually dry firing.

  • Robert Scalzi

    Just because…

  • muselet

    Three brothers were visiting their uncle, where they found the loaded gun.

    The uncle knew his nephews were going to visit and didn’t secure his handgun. And because an adult was lazy or stupid or obsessed with his own freedumb, a boy will spend the rest of his life knowing he killed his brother.

    If there is a hell, I hope there’s a special level just for gun-lickers.

    –alopecia

  • drspittle

    That shooting was in my neighborhood (East Price Hilll). I don’t believe at this time the police are pressing charges. The media refer to it as a “tragedy”, which it is in a way, but whenever this happens in someone’s home there’s a sub-text that “there’s nothing anyone can do about it”, which is quite insidious.