Black Hole Fraud

BlackHoleFraud

Artist – Jen Sorensen

In other news, lawmakers in Kansas are considering a bill that would require doctors to inform the state when their patients suffer a miscarriage.

Conservative lawmakers say the government and Obamacare should stay out of our lives but they’ll legislate women’s reproductive health all day.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Science, Space, War On Women and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • bbiemeret

    What is the world coming to when you can’t even get a good, old-fashioned, back-alley abortion anymore.

    As if a miscarriage isn’t already a horrible and sad experience for most women, now they want to announce it to strangers? This is just one more step toward criminalizing the loss of a fetus. I can’t possibly imagine being interrogated after I lost a child. This madness has to stop.