Chalkboard Fail at CPAC

The Conservative Political Action Conference wrapped up this weekend, bringing out the craziest of the crazies for a hate-filled week of paying tribute to ignorance and white superiority.

But just in case you thought they forgot about racism and inequality, the booth sponsored by the Center for American Racial Equality called on all attendees to resolve these matters by way of thinly-veiled racist phrases on a chalkboard.

cuhwjaowuv069dpwnjdl

(Click to Embiggen)

They asked, “Tell Us What #TRUEEQUALITY Means To You?” And nobody stopped them.

According to the magical chalkboard of equality, “Affirmative Action” seems to be the greatest impediment to ‘true equality’ to conservatives. Which is weird, since any person of color in Right wing America seems to go to the front of the line. Conservatives like to show off their diversity-bling.

But as soon as we get rid of Affirmative Action, it’s on to the business of empowering women.

The CPAC speaker breakdown: 128 men (78%) vs 35 (21%) women.

That’s counting Sarah Palin, who donated “at least $9,000  to the conference as a “participating sponsor” through her new television show, Sarah Palin’s Amazing America.”

So, just to be clear, one of the few women speakers at CPAC was Sarah Palin, who bought her way into the conference.

And the winner of the CPAC straw poll was Sen. Rand Paul, who rode his father’s name that paid his way into The Great American Meritocracy.

So, to reduce racial divides, the attendees of CPAC figured it all out. Once we get rid of Obama and Affirmative Action, the ACORN of racial animosity, women and people of color will have finally earned their right to vote. Maybe then they’ll get off their affirmative asses and get real jobs, just like the Founding Fathers intended, or something like that.

Until then, conservatives would like you to ignore all the affirmative action they’re getting.

This entry was posted in Crazy Caucus, Diversity, Elections, Far-right Intellectual Violence, Misogyny, Poll, Racism, Rand Paul, Republican Party, Sarah Palin, Stupid Party, War On Women, Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Toolymegapoopoo

    CPAC. Every fucking year we have to hear about CPAC. Why? They still have cretins like Couture, Bachmann, and Palin give key speeches (and that is just on the lady side). Their “straw polls” have picked a Romney or a Paul for the last 8 years and have only produced 3 winners in their 38 year history. Sure, everyone likes a good circus, but they stopped airing the annual Barnum and Bailey Circus special years ago for a reason. Why does the so-called liberal media give exposure to this crap? I really want to know.

    • drspittle

      Excellent question. My local propatainment outlets all covered it at length. Maybe it’s Rand Paul’s selection in the straw vote (I live in Cincinnati) or it’s a dog whistle to the affluent Tea Party demographic they’re all courting. Considering the fact they still harp on the IRS “scandal” (yes, really – one of the botcasting stations, owned by Sinclair, actually held a Town Hall forum at the Underground Railroad Freedom Center – irony much – to educate its listeners about the “scandal”) I have to assume dog whistling.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      I’ll take a guess and say to showcase pure, unrefined comedy.

    • Brutlyhonest

      They’re afraid they’ll be called liberal if they don’t cover it. Of course, they’re called liberal regardless.

  • mdblanche

    “The CPAC speaker breakdown: 128 men (78%) vs 35 (21%) women.”

    That’s still better than how women are doing with conservatives in Congress.

  • muselet

    #TRUEEQUALITY IS SCHOOL CHOICE + ENTREPENEURSHIP

    and

    Reduced Racial Divides

    are my favorite Righty Mad LIbs from the Chalkboard Of Stoopid.

    Gads, these people have an odd way of looking at the world.

    –alopecia