Deadly Socks

DeadlySocks

Artist – Joel Pett

In other news, Arizona Governor Jan Brewer announced today that she will retire at the end of her current term.

Meanwhile, a new poll shows that Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is tied with his Democratic challenger Mary Burke. Previous polls showed him leading.

  • MrDHalen

    Walker being tied in the polls is not good enough for me. He should be losing badly to an “Unnamed” democratic challenger. Really Wisconsin? Really??

    • Sabyen91

      Mary Burke doesn’t have much name recognition yet. She hasn’t begun to campaign yet and we have been inundated with dark money ads against her for the past month. I, for one, was ecstatic when I saw that poll. She has tied Wanker without having to lift a finger.

    I’m actually surprised that Brewer bothered to announce her retirement since a court determined she could not run for Gov. again. I would think it would obvious that she’d be done…it’s not like she has any cachet on the national scene—thank the FSM.