Fox News: Flight 370 is Like Benghazi, It’s Also a Distraction From Benghazi

Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi.

1:05

TANTAROS: Watching the footage of that Malaysian women being played over and over last night, it’s just so sad. But think how long it took for them to get this kind of media attention. I mean, living in Malaysia, the government seemingly ignored these people. They didn’t want their stories to get out. They weren’t talking to them. You see the cameras swarming. They were saying no one has come to my house; no one has told me what has happened… it feels like the families of Benghazi. Just saying.

The footage which our network has played “over and over” reminds me of Benghazi. Just saying.

But wait, isn’t this all a distraction from Benghazi?

00:43

O’REILLY: We can expect to hear massive speculation about the debris until its found. That’s because the media is running wild with the airline story, as you know, and there is a big reason why: money. The nation’s newspapers are in dire trouble. They need bold headlines. The network news doesn’t want to cover important stories like the IRS or Benghazi but they can cover the airliner without any political consequences.

It’s possible that no one else wants to cover the IRS and Benghazi because they’re nothingburgers that are well beyond their expiration dates.

Even if other networks weren’t covering the missing plane, they probably wouldn’t be covering the IRS or Benghazi either.

(via Media Matters)

This entry was posted in Benghazi, The Media and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    Andrea Tantaros us a complete and utter moron. Just saying.

    • nathkatun7

      D_C_, Did you mean to say “Andrea Tantaros (IS) a…moron?

      • D_C_Wilson

        Yes. Thanks. Fixed.

  • Robert Scalzi

    Thanks to Obama I now have an enlarged liver and prostate …. damned Obamacare coverage made it so I could afford to see a Dr and now I have Health issues WTF ??

    If it wasn’t for Benghazi and Obama I would be 25 and have no healthissues.

    • Churchlady320

      So would I. All Obama’s fault we’re aging and our bodies are falling apart.

    • nathkatun7

      “If it wasn’t for Benghazi and Obama I would be 25 and have no health issues.”

      Tell me about it. I too blame Obama and Benghazi for all the aches and pains this 68 year-old body of mine is going through.

    • stacib23

      I didn’t start feeling arthritis in my left hand until Obama went to Benghazi and covered up the IRS scandal. Damn Obama.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    It’s possible that no one else wants to cover the IRS and Benghazi
    because they’re nothingburgers that are well beyond their expiration
    dates.

    Thank youuuuuu. Why does the right-wing media expend so much time and effort telling its audience what the non-right-wing media is “not covering”?

  • Ipecac

    I wish one of the family members of those killed in Benghazi would show up on FOX News and punch one of these assholes in the head.

    Do we know if any of the family members support this Benghazi vendetta?

    • Churchlady320

      The family of one of the men has made QUITE clear that they understand what happened are well and truly sick of the FOX exploitation. That got scant attention, however. They also told Mitt in 2012 to stop pretending he was BFF with their son. He did shut up but never admitted he’d never met him.

  • missliberties

    OMG! That’s hilarious.

  • Churchlady320

    It just occurred to me that if FOX wanted the families of the four who died at Benghazi to denounce PBO and eviscerate the findings, wouldn’t FOX have done so? Over and over and over…

    Maybe there’s no story there either?

    • Christopher Foxx

      Maybe?

  • muselet

    Andrea Tantaros says MH370 is like Benghazi! Benghazi!! Benghazi!!! Bill O’Reilly says MH370 is a distraction from Benghazi! Benghazi!! Benghazi!!! Therefore, all those liberals are clearly lying when they say everyone on Fox News is following the same script.

    Either that or the bosses told the talent to keep mentioning Benghazi! Benghazi!! Benghazi!!! at every opportunity, but never got around to telling them what they were meant to say.

    –alopecia

    • Robert Scalzi

      Pretty much spot on on your second point