Idiot Quote of the Day

Between Two Ferns is a distraction from Benghazi.

This entry was posted in Comedy, Quote, Stupid Party, Super Stupid and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Kitty Smith

    Because that’s the one thing that outclasses everything up to and including the WTC attack. The terrible mass murder known as Benghazi. A whole four people died.

    • Churchlady320

      Those four people matter, of course. The body count is seriously not the issue, it’s that a complete investigation showed what happened and what was the response. NO such investigation about the events under Bush at various embassies has ever been undertaken. That, not numbers, is the issue. The questions were asked. The answers were given. It was horrid – one of the people who died was a colleague of mine – and a tragic loss of good people. So to keep insisting this administration failed them where the many more who died under Bush did NOT matter, that is the issue for me.

      • Kitty Smith

        Thank you. You’re right of course, they do matter. All of them did. But to see these assholes trying to beat an impeachment out of this when they went “meh” when they were running things…

        Just… fuck them.

  • muselet

    What’s a Randy Weber when it’s at home?

    *quickly googles*

    Aha, he’s represented TX-14 since Ron “Crazy Uncle LIberty (!)” Paul retired. They don’t cotton to no rational thinking thereabouts, so it’s no wonder he’s obsessed with Benghazi! Benghazi!! Benghazi!!!

    The headline should have been all the hint I needed.

    –alopecia

  • Nefercat

    Randy Weber: “Instead of wasting time with a parody interview, he should be focusing on finding answers re: #Benghazi”

    He doesn’t have to “find answers” regarding Benghazi, you dimwitted dolt. The questions were asked and answered, you cretinous pile of snot.

    Just because you are a) too stupid to grasp these answers, and b) too nasty and unethical to accept these answers doesn’t mean they don’t exist, you drooling mouth-breather.

  • Robert Scalzi

    Hey Randy – instead of wasting time pretending to be a congressman why not resign ?? you haven’t done anything constructive in your time in office – I suggest you leave it

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Because of course it is.

  • Jon Fox

    galifigazi!

  • i_a_c

    It used to be that all roads lead to Rome, but the rightwing prefers they all lead to Benghazi instead.

  • zirgar

    Shorter right-wing: to all the people who died in US embassy/consulate attacks not under Obama, you, your deaths and your families’ loss mean absolutely nothing to us.

      That video cracked me up. Did I imagine it or was the President trying really hard not to laugh at Zach…every time they focused in on his face and he was blinking?

      • Jone_of_Snark

        To be sure, this proves the Prez has had plenty of practice not outright laughing at many things.

  • D_C_Wilson

    What isn’t a distraction from Benghazi!!!