Jon Stewart on Conservative Love for “Big Vladdy”

Here’s Jon Stewart’s absolutely hilarious take on the hypocritical conservative love for Vladimir Putin and our “weak, mom-jean-wearing dictator king” president.

How, in one 24 hour news cycle, do you guys upgrade Putin from wrestling bears to tigers anyhow?

By tomorrow it will be Putin once smacked the teeth out of a Great White Shark and made it blow him while Barack Obama just sat there wistfully wearing Capri pants and a baby bonnet.

Dead.

This entry was posted in Comedy, President Obama and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nefercat

    You know, these conservatives obsessing over manly, studly, shirtless, bare-chested, manscaped Putin and his manly, studly, stallion, while gazing lustfully at Man and Beast As One (Yipes! Starbursts!) is really beginning to creep me out.

    Is there one republican out there that isn’t slamming his closet door repeatedly on his little Putin while sobbing that he has been a very bad boy but still wants ooooooh! a Horsey Ride?

    Geez Louise. And President Obama can stand around my living room all day talking to world leaders on my MagicJack (Plus!), and he can wear any kind of jeans he wants. (If Michelle can spare him, of course.) Now that’s a manly man. Unlike the doughy foxblobs whining about “mom jeans.” Yecch.

    • Toolymegapoopoo

      Poetry. Every word.

  • Toolymegapoopoo

    I hate that it takes real world crises to expose Republicans for what they are. Their hatred of Obama drives them to get in bed with America’s enemies. We must hold them to their new found infatuation with a tyrant.

    • j hentai

      it’s hardly new found.