Nerd Power!

Josh Marshall called it, “Peak Prez Selfie.”

Can’t say I disagree.

li3uhszngvw9sjpegirc

They must be wearing their pocket protectors on the inside.

This entry was posted in Education, President Obama, Science and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Sorry. I can’t resist:

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    There is more intelligence in that photo than in all of the teapublicans put together.

  • muselet

    Can you think of any other president who would be as comfortable in the company of Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson?

    –alopecia

    • bbiemeret

      Can you think of any other president who would make Bill and Neil feel as comfortable?

  • eljefejeff

    great pic, I was surprised to read so many negative comments on facebook from Tyson’s followers. Apparently some science geeks actually vote republican

    • Christopher Foxx

      Apparently some science geeks actually vote republican

      Something *seriously* doesn’t make sense there.

  • Ipecac

    I REALLY want to see the equivalent photo with George W.

    Who would the other two guys be? I’m thinking Larry the Cable Guy and Kirk Cameron.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Let’s get ‘er down with a crocoduck!

  • Jone_of_Snark

    Utter and complete nerd-gasm. Day is now made.