Outreach

This was the scene today at the CPAC panel on minority outreach.

OutreachPanel-CPAC-2014

As you can see, the room was packed. There was hardly anywhere to sit.

(photo via @JohnJHudak)

This entry was posted in Epic Fail and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Lady Willpower

    They don’t care. It’s very simple. Romney’s 47% speech has convinced them to give up on reaching us. Now every time they lose they can just blame the Black Panthers and voter fraud, and call us the real racists.
    Yeah, that’s their solution. But oh look, they have Herman Cain and Allen West. They must not be racists.

      Don’t forget the Token Senator from SC.

  • drspittle

    It’s probably because Rand Paul and his faithful sidekick the Southern Avenger cancelled their minstrel show.

  • RamOrgan

    Optics, people! Pick a closet next time.

  • Grant Beaudette

    It’s finally happened. The crowd’s so white they’ve gone clear.

    • muselet

      I was going to say the attendees thought it was a costume party and all dressed up as chairs.

      Your joke’s better.

      –alopecia

      • MrDHalen

        When you see a room full of empty chairs, Obama might be in one of them. Clint Eastwood proved that!

      FTW!!!!

  • MrDHalen

    This is why we can’t have nice things!

  • mdblanche

    Perhaps this was for the best, given how last year’s minority outreach panel went.

    • Sabyen91

      I remember that. The guy with him was the founder of the Towson White Student Union. A real piece of…work.

  • mrbrink

    I don’t understand. They’ve been outreaching for months. Maybe the invitations were lost in the cross burning. This could be like that time on the Titanic when Jack asked Rose if she wanted to go to “a real party,” and then the ship sank and he died.

      If only their ship would sink…….