The Real Culprit

TrueDetectiveS2

Artist – Matt Bors

In other news, Duke Energy has been caught intentionally dumping 61 million gallons of coal ash into the Cape Fear River. That must be very comforting to customers whose high electric bills are not, in fact, being used to run a clean and safe operation. We’re gonna charge you out the ass and then dump ash in your drinking water.

Meanwhile, Massachusetts Republicans have introduced a bill that would require you to get permission from a judge to have sex before your divorce is finalized. I got nothin’ on this other than to say what the fuck?

It’s Friday. Go have a coke and a smile. I’ll see you on Monday.

This entry was posted in Benghazi, North Carolina, Open Thread, Sex and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • 1933john

    More like when and how to fuck.
    Why should I care though,I’m 81
    and within the last year, I have
    gone from ED to EF.

  • muselet

    UPDATE: [Massachusetts State Senator Richard J.] Ross’ staff told ThinkProgress that the senator is “not in support” of the bill. It was filed on behalf of a constituent, Robert LeClair, as a courtesy to him. Massachusetts law allows legislators to put forth a citizen’s piece of legislation, as Ross did in this case, though there is no requirement that they do so.

    I’m not sure Richard Ross’s staff understands that this explanation doesn’t actually make Ross look better.

      You beat me to it.

    • Robert Scalzi

      DOA – the bill is DOA . This bill will never be brought up for a vote anywhere in the Massachusetts legislature EVER thankfully

  • Christopher Foxx

    UPDATE: Ross’ staff told ThinkProgress that the senator is “not in support” of the bill. It was filed on behalf of a constituent, Robert LeClair, as a courtesy to him. Massachusetts law allows legislators to put forth a citizen’s piece of legislation, as Ross did in this case, though there is no requirement that they do so.

    “I didn’t propose legislation that makes gov’t just small enough to fit in your bedroom. Of course not. No, I just propose legislation I don’t support.”

    Yeah, that’s much better.

    Sheesh!

    • Robert Scalzi

      The bill is DOA already – yes there are teabastards in Massachusetts too – thankfully they are completely powerless.

  • Sabyen91

    I would like to petition the government for permission for Richard Ross to suck my dick.

  • Robert Scalzi

    thankfully the idiot teabastards bill in Mass will never see the light of day. and yes there are teabastards in Mass too. Imagine what might have happened if this bill were introduced in Tennessee or any number of southern teabastard states.

  • D_C_Wilson

    “Ross’ staff told ThinkProgress that the senator is “not in support” of the bill. It was filed on behalf of a constituent, Robert LeClair, as a courtesy to him.”

    Sounds like LeClair had a pretty acrimonious divorce.