Three Stooges Call for Benghazi Committee, Again

bcs_benghazigate

Lindsey Graham, John McCain, and Kelly Ayotte aren’t quite done beating the dead Benghazi horse.

“We are once again calling for the appointment of a Joint Select Committee to investigate the terrorist attacks on our compounds in Benghazi,” said Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), John McCain (R-AZ) and Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) in a statement Monday. “It is imperative that we learn everything that happened before, during and after the attacks. A Joint Select Committee should be established.”

It’s a good thing they made this statement today because if they made it tomorrow I might have suspected it was an April Fool’s joke.

As you may recall, it was Graham, McCain, and Ayotte who held a press conference in 2012 to demand more information on Benghazi while a classified briefing on Benghazi was taking place. They were so busy talking to the cameras they missed out on the information they were looking for.

We’re back to where we started.

This entry was posted in Benghazi, John McCain, Stupid Party, Super Stupid and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Said select committee to be seated, no doubt, as close to the 2016 general election as possible, so they can use the backdrop of the Congressional panoply to spew anti-Hilary propaganda.

    • D_C_Wilson

      You aren’t suggestion that three distinguished US senators would be exploiting the deaths of four Americans in order to score cheap electoral points, are you? Surely you jest!

  • D_C_Wilson

    Because unlike all of the other hearings Congress as has held, this one will surely uncover the answer the GOP wants.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Republican politicians seem to rely very, very heavily on people knowing as little as possible.

    • captkurt

      That’s it in a nutshell. Ever since Ike suggested that we need a well-informed electorate, the Republicans have been doing everything they can to prevent that from becoming a reality. The effort really swung into high gear during the Reagan years, with the assault on public education. They would have you believe that education is a privilege, not a basic right. Unfortunately, too many people in this country don’t have a problem with that.

      • Brutlyhonest

        Even better is convincing the lower classes that being educated is bad.

    • Christopher Foxx

      “seem”?

  • Christopher Foxx

    We’re back to where we started.

    No. With those three we’re still at where we started. They never left there.