Trained Apes

Rumsfeld’s failure is a known known.

TrainedApes

Artist – Matt Wuerker

In other news, Pat Robertson says that Jesus never would have baked a wedding cake for a gay couple because the gays would have been stoned to death before they could ask him to. Obviously.

Meanwhile, we’re approaching peak Ron Paul as the Ron Paul Institute denounces Russia critics as neo-cons and claims everything you know about Russia is a conspiracy.

PeakRonPaul

Got that? If you believe the documented cases of Russian hackery and intimidation, you’re a neocon conspirator.

The Cult of Ron Paul would have watched as the entire world fell under the rule of Axis powers in the 1940s.

This entry was posted in LGBT, Open Thread, Ron Paul, Russia and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JimmyAbra

    Everything Ron Paul and his cult doesn’t believe/like is always a conspiracy to them…In reality, everything they believe always seems to be an insaner conspiracy or thought that hasn’t evolved since 1850.

    • Churchlady320

      Most of their ‘philosophy’ though follows AFTER 1850 with the embrace of totally unfettered corporate capital and Social Darwinism. There is nothing grounded in serious political thought for them other than rapacious self interest.

  • i_a_c

    Unbelievable hypocrites. They hate US imperialism and virtually all involvement in foreign affairs, but when Russia digs trenches along the border of mainland Ukraine, everything is just hunky-fucking-dory.

  • Christopher Foxx

    How can you annex and invade territory in which you are already legally present?

    So, the fact that someone is already present in an area means it’s impossible for them to then take over that area? If the US were to declare Cuba is now part of the US that couldn’t be an annexation because we already have troops in Gitmo?

    I’m not disputing the articles take on Paul’s comments. Just pointing out that the suggestion a country can’t invade someplace they already have a presence in is nonsense.

    We know what an invasion looks like — it’s called shock and awe…

    Does it look like tanks crashing their way into military bases?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImaglGbXKAk