Who Wants an Autograph From an Admitted Child Killer?

Racist gun fetishists were in for quite a treat this past weekend as George Zimmerman signed autographs at an Orlando gun show.

Zimmerman greeted people and autographed photos of him posing with his dog. He appeared at a scaled-down version of the New Orlando Gun Show at the Arms Room store on East Colonial Drive. [...]

[Piwowarski] supported Zimmerman during his trial in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin and after he was acquitted.

Zimmerman offered to return the favor and support Piwowarski’s gun business, which led to today’s appearance, he said.

It must be quite an honor to receive an autograph from a man who stalked and killed an unarmed black kid and got away with it; every gun nut’s fantasy.

The marketing of that fantasy — and reality in too many cases — is big business.

This entry was posted in George Zimmerman, Gun Fetishists, Racism and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    Gun nuts don’t care because they’re insecure cowards who need guns for self esteem.
    They love and need these killing tools so much they don’t care if children are murdered.
    We are one sick fucking country if we weren’t able to do something after the Sandy Hook elementary school massacre, so I don’t hold hope. We didn’t do a damn thing. We are a sick fucking country and need help, but nothing’s going to change because we have one political party that is totally, off-the-rails insane.

    • Christopher Foxx

      We are one sick fucking country if we weren’t able to do something after the Sandy Hook elementary school massacre, so I don’t hold hope. We didn’t do a damn thing.

      Of course we did something. How could anyone see Sandy Hook and not take action?

      Several states loosened gun restrictions, sped up process to obtain concealed carry permits, cleared the way for armed volunteers to guard schools and recalled state Senators who supported controls.

      • D_C_Wilson

        Don’t forget that Arpaio put registered sex offenders in charge of protecting schools.

  • Christopher Foxx

    I would have no problem if someone who certainly shouldn’t be able to purchase a gun at all did so quite legally at that gun show and then, feeling a bit spooked and threatened by Zimmerman being there, stood their ground and shot him.

  • http://www.dlancystreet.com reginahny

    On the plus side the Show had to move to a different venue because of resistance to Z being there and the was greatly reduced in terms of attendance. The Z autograph crowds numbered in the 20s. One excited autograph seeker told the press “boy, he sure has gained a lot of weight”. Zimmerman, your 15 minutes shouldn’t have been 15 seconds, and they are up.