Yeehaw! Shoot That Obamacare

This is beneath Cro-Magnon Man.

Alabama congressional candidate Will Brooke says “lets do some damage” to Obamacare by shooting it. Because that’s how we deal with things in ‘Merika; we shoot them.

Perhaps he would like to shoot the millions of people who are benefiting from the law while he’s at it.

If you think the GOP couldn’t possibly get any worse; think again. There’s a whole host of wackos engaged in primaries across the country that would make even our dysfunctional Congress look dignified in comparison.

This entry was posted in Guns, Stupid Party, Super Stupid and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • GrafZeppelin127

    Here’s an idea for a political ad: Show some testimonials of people benefiting from the health coverage they couldn’t get before, intercut with clips of this asshat shooting his little mechanical freedom devices.

    And, just in case anyone’s fallen behind, “market-based” is code for “lawless, unregulated, predatory, profit-driven, unaccountable and inhumane.”

  • Christopher Foxx

    As Brooke demonstrates, they can take pot shots at it all they want, but they won’t really be able to damage it. Even the woodchipper does a poor ass job. Those are some pretty intact pages flying out of that thing.

    The Republican Party: Demonstrating yet again that their “solutions” really don’t do anything.

    • LeShan Jones

      They demonstrated the complete ineffectiveness of their thinking.

      • Christopher Foxx

        They think? When did that start?

  • muselet

    Top Gear‘s—yes, another Top Gear reference—Christmas Special this year started in Burma, a/k/a The Republic of the Union of Myanmar. Jeremy Clarkson, giving a potted history of the country, called General Ne Win, who took over in a coup in 1962 and officially ran the country for the next 26 years, “a proper lunatic.”

    I’m not saying Will Brooke is the same magnitude of madman as Ne Win, but there’s something not quite right about the man.

    (And Joe Manchin has much to answer for. I don’t recall shooting legislation in campaign ads being a thing before he shot a cap and trade bill.)

    Needs a better theme song.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU6mPYFtF8E

    Yeeee-haw!!!!!

  • LeShan Jones

    To paraphrase V;

    “Beneath these pages there is more than just flesh, beneath these pages is an idea Mr.Brooke, and ideas are bullet-proof”

    Like most far-right nuts he believes a gun will solve all, that belief is why he and his will fail so much.