Morning Awesome

Rush – “The Body Electric” Live

Wrapping up our Grace Under Pressure 30th anniversary theme week.

This entry was posted in Morning Awesome, Music and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • beulahmo

    Ahh! Great wrap-up, Bob! I saw this performed live during the Clockwork Angels tour. It was flawlessly done that night. They were on fire. They powered through the whole hours-long performance, and I marveled at their energy after all these years. (I hate to confess it, but I’ve been attending Rush concerts since 1982.)

  • neoconstantine

    One of the good things about being dead is that you never have to hear Rush again.

      You’re no fun.