Another Wacko Republican Campaign Ad [Video]

ObamaBobble

It’s time for another wacko-bird Republican campaign ad.

Bob Quast threatened to shoot your balls off. Matt Rosendale threatened to shoot down government drones. Nebraska state Senator Beau McCoy (R) is simply content to smack Obama dolls around.

More Obamacare in Nebraska? That’s the last thing we need. I’m Beau McCoy. When Barack Obama tried bullying Nebraska into expanding Obamacare, I pushed back; standing with Governor Heineman to stop Obama from blowing a hole in our budget and reducing funding for education.

Of course expanding Medicaid in Nebraska wouldn’t actually cost the state a single dime for the first several years while the federal government covers 100 percent of the cost. In 2020 and beyond, the federal government will still cover 90 percent of the cost.

According to Mother Jones, McCoy has been campaigning by driving around in a pickup truck with a ladder rack. I suppose that makes him seem more authentic.

This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Al Iriberri

    Given the wave of enrollment, reductions in cost increases in CBO projections and more I really hope team GOP keeps running on the ACA. Good luck with that.

    • GrafZeppelin127

      They will, so long as no one knows about the things you mentioned.

      • Al Iriberri

        The die-hards will never change their minds anyways, but there’s some 8 million people (plus all their family and friends and co-workers) that are likely going to be saying plenty of positive things about the ACA in the months to come. Minds will start to shift.

  • Lady Willpower

    A Republican who wants to spend money on education? BURN THE WITCH!!

    • D_C_Wilson

      Nah, He was just trying to link Obamacare with cuts in education spending. He probably supports those cuts. He just wants to blame Obamacare for them.

      • Lady Willpower

        I’m sure you’re right.

      • Christopher Foxx

        standing with Governor Heineman to stop Obama from blowing a hole in our budget and reducing funding for education.

        I read that, accurately I’m sure, as “I stood with the Governor to stop Obama and I stood with him to reduce funding for education.”

  • Scopedog

    The stupid, it….ah, screw it. It just gets worse and worse, doesn’t it?

  • D_C_Wilson

    Time to visit the parallel universe where a democratic candidate smacks a Bush bobble head doll around. How fast would the Foxbots be screaming “Treason!” at the top of their lungs?

  • muselet

    Another day, another yahoo with a buzz cut who’s running for office because The Black Guy!

    Good grief, Righties, get new shtick.

    These Republican loons sure do like to cause hypothetical violence, don’t they? This is why your Cliven Bundys think they can do whatever the fuck they please.

  • mrbrink

    Hahaha! Beau McCoy cares about education! Hates Obamacare– loves education! Sure he does! Everything about him just screams “education!” At the Beau McCoy School of Schooling, Education and Christian Learnin’ Camp, you will get nothing but the best educatin’ and socializin’, or his name ain’t Beau McCoy: Education lover. There’s a course in Conflict Management where they teach you the proper way to knock an Obama Bobblehead off a post. None of that feminized, flick of the limp-wrist stuff, neither. You get all of education’s greatest hits, like: What wouldn’t Jesus do with an AR-15? Or, Playing Well With Others: The art of war and taking your ball home. And much much more!

  • waspuppet

    “More Obamacare in Nebraska? That’s the last thing we need. I’m Beau McCoy. When Barack Obama tried bullying Nebraska into expanding Obamacare, I pushed back; standing with Governor Heineman to stop Obama from blowing a hole in our budget and reducing funding for education.”

    That’s PRESIDENT Obama to you, white boy.