Blind Justice

BlindJustice

Artist – John Cole

In other news, the entire state of California is now under drought conditions according to the US Drought Monitor.

Meanwhile, RNC communications director Sean Spicer is very upset that Cliven Bundy has been associated with the GOP. Other than Bundy’s views mirroring that of the GOP and Fox News’ full-throated embraced of Bundy, I can’t imagine why they would be associated.

Have a good weekend.

This entry was posted in Open Thread, Supreme Court and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    I wonder if Roberts could see racism if he met Cliven Bundy.

  • Sabyen91

    Dean Heller, Bundy’s Senator, called him a patriot. Sorry, you own him, Republicans (not like a slave, though.)

    • Lady Willpower

      So a man who works in the U.S. government is supporting Cliven Bundy… a man who doesn’t believe in the U.S government.

      • Christopher Foxx

        You were expecting sense?

        • Lady Willpower

          No, there’s no way.

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    “The issue with Cliven Bundy has absolutely nothing to do with his party, zero, Spicer said”.
    Try to deny it all you want Spicer, but Cliven Bundy represents your base. He is your base. You built that….now you have to live with it.