Bob Quast Will “Blow Your Balls Off”

This is a real thing that exists, produced by Iowa Independent Senate candidate Bob Quast.

If you are the sexual predator and sociopath who murdered my sister Lynette and you come to my front door to do harm to my girls, I’m going to use my Glock to blow your balls off.

Real Liberty(!) is shooting people in the balls with 15-round magazines. Also term limits.

Bob Quast may have more in common with those sociopaths coming to his door than he realizes.

BobQuastWTF

(h/t TPM)

This entry was posted in WTF and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://matthew.mochabrew.com admiral.naismith

    Boy, this guy is seriously cuckoo-for-cocoa-puffs. When I think “friendly” I don’t think “threatening to blow someone’s balls off”.

  • zirgar

    His senate term should me limited to zero.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I give up. Poe’s Law has finally beaten me. I can no longer tell the difference between satire and real wingnuts.

  • muselet

    Wow.

    I’m with D_C_Wilson. If I hadn’t been told that was a real campaign ad, I’d have thought it was less than subtle satire.

    Just wow.

    –alopecia

  • j hentai

    none of these rwnj nutbags believe in the federal government but will (help) spend millions to get there. and reap the benefits even if they’re a one-term congresscritter.

  • mrbrink

    Ha ha ha!

    And who gives a fuck about the pressing election year issue of “Term Limits” other than these fucking political degenerates? Wannabe Governor Rauner has an ad in Illinois promising to end term limits. Get the fuck outta here. Some of these fucking booger eaters need to be kicked in the ass and told to run along into traffic. Thin the herd.

  • TimJ

    What a bizarre ad! Here is the story of his sister Lynette: http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?id=8202320
    She was murdered, her husband went to jail for 12 years, has been out for a few years. Mr. Quast doesn’t appear to want to reconcile….