Bundy Militiamen Planned to Use Women as Human Shields

Bundy militiaman Eric Parker takes aim at Bureau of Land Management agents (Jim Urquhart/Reuters)

Bundy militiaman Eric Parker takes aim at Bureau of Land Management agents (Jim Urquhart/Reuters)

Former Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack, one of the militiamen who showed up in Nevada to defend Cliven Bundy, told Fox News that they were planning to use women as human shields if fighting broke out.

MACK: “We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

A sane man would ensure that women and children are well out of harm’s way before carrying out their armed insurrection, but not these men. They planned to sacrifice women first.

Actually, a sane man would never be there to begin with because it’s none of their fucking business and because Cliven Bundy has broken the law for 20 years.

It’s a good thing I’m not in charge because, if I were, every single one of these dickless, ignorant schmucks would be rounded up.

We’re edging closer and closer to an outbreak of domestic terrorism and the conservative entertainment complex is egging it on. The right has been thoroughly brainwashed and radicalized by Fox News, Hate Radio, and the NRA.

NBC News has photos from the standoff that are gobsmacking. Apparently the Oath Keepers and Minutemen made an appearance too. You may also immediately notice that they’re all white guys.

(top photo via The Atlantic)

  • http://cendax.wordpress.com/ Norbrook

    More proof that these morons are substituting guns for gonads.

  • Draxiar

    They must have met Joni Ernst (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh9TGDRBVk4) when she was younger.

  • Christopher Foxx

    rogue federal officers

    Federal officers who are doing their duty and enforcing the laws are “rogue” now?

    Well, I suppose to the members of Bundyworld, where men who are called brave “stand up for their rights” by cowering behind women, it makes some kind of backwards sense.

  • Christopher Foxx

    It’s a good thing I’m not in charge because, if I were, every single one of these dickless, ignorant schmucks would be rounded up

    Why haven’t they been? Threatening law enforcement folks has got to be illegal.

    • captkurt

      It probably still is, but Conservatives have already been establishing a pattern of refusing to enforce laws that they do not agree with.

      • KarenJ

        That would include the sheriff of Clark County, NV, Doug Gillespie, who was standing next to Cliven Bundy when Bundy gave a speech to the dickless, ignorant schmucks supporting him.

      • http://blackracismandracehatred.blogspot.com/ T Rowe Lamont Bentlyprice

        Sorta like Obama not enforcing immigration laws huh?

    • Badgerite

      These schmucks are looking for trouble so that they can wave a bloody shirt and start with the ‘jack booted thugs’ bullshit again. They are nothing if not predictable.
      I think the BLM should just deny the guy grazing privileges from now on. Or put a lien on his bank account which would kind of harsh his credit and such.

      • Christopher Foxx

        Block his access, put liens on his accounts and property and do it nearly two decades ago.

        • Badgerite

          Exactly. There are ways to get owed fees without taking his cattle.
          A rancher needs credit. And a bank account. I’m assuming he sells his cattle and gets paid for it. And a clear title if he ever wants to sell or pass on his own land.

  • captkurt

    This gives a whole new meaning to the old phrase “women and children first.”

    What war on women? The only war on women is being waged by the liberals that are shooting at the women we are using as human shields.

  • KarenJ

    I’d like to know wotthehell that guy lying in the prone position on that bridge overpass was aiming at. At that distance he’s pretty unlikely to hit anything but an “innocent” Bundy supporter with a ricochet.

    • http://www.livingenergy.abmp.com/ KanaW

      Not only that, look at the woman squatting next to him, wearing sandals, shorts, a sleeveless shirt, and no bulletproof vest. Sheesh.

  • drspittle

    “You may also immediately notice that they’re all white guys.”. Well, yes. But they’re Democrat white guys. Don’t you get that? //snark

    • KarenJ

      Snark or not, how do you figure they’re Democrats? I don’t figure someone from Burns, Oregon is a Dem because Oregon is generally a Dem majority state. Burns is right in the middle of wingnut Republican country.

      So I wouldn’t figure anyone from Bunkerville Nevada on the NV/AZ border is a Harry Reid Dem supporter; quite the opposite. In fact, I don’t know why the Bundys don’t just move their cattle a few miles east over into Jan Brewer’s Arizona scrub.

      • drspittle

        I was just riffing on the RWNJ “Democrats are the real racists”/”Democrats are the real terrorists”/memes. I don’t think they’re Democrats, but Rethuglicans will trumpet that lie I’m sure..

    • http://blackracismandracehatred.blogspot.com/ T Rowe Lamont Bentlyprice

      Kathleen O’Neill is just a burnt out old hippie hag.

  • Zen Diesel

    Just a thought, since he doesn’t recognize the United States Government as legit, wouldn’t that make his bank assets null and void. In otherwords, I would just freeze his assets and let him get his food and water, the old fashion way.

    • j hentai

      and his money too, surely?

  • Sabyen91

    Terrorist tactics…

    • bbiemeret

      Goin’ old-school with the new avatar… I like it. Brewer dogs and Miller Lite at County Stadium. “Those were the days….”

      • Sabyen91

        They should go back to the old school unis. Nobody is attached to there new crappy ones.

        County Stadium…ugh.

  • chris ellis

    Probably also ‘sanctity of life’ hypocrites

  • muselet

    Cowards.

    Like the Constitution, Bill Of Rights, Declaration of Independence, rule of law, civil rights, or what it means to be an American, it’s best not to defer to the representatives of the Klan Genome Project for clarification and guidance on the phrase, “women and children first.”

  • zirgar

    Bundghazi!

  • Lady Willpower

    So basically, the same thing that Hamas and Hezbollah do? That’s pretty fucking heroic. Ok, righties. Let’s hear the spin on this one.

  • D_C_Wilson

    These nut bags are soooo hoping for another Waco or Ruby Ridge type shootout so that they can have more martyrs to the cause. So long as someone else is the martyr.

  • Kennet

    I don’t know whether to title this picture `self defense` or `no ear protection.`