Conspiracy Theory

Did you hear that Chelsea Clinton is pregnant? Newsmax host Steve Malzberg heard the news and the first thing that popped into his mind was a conspiracy.

“Now pardon the skeptic in me,” Malzberg said. “Oh I can see Media Matters, I can see everybody going crazy on me now. Malzberg thinks this was a staged, planned pregnancy?”

Well, now I’m not saying, when I say staged I have to believe she’s pregnant, if she says she’s pregnant,” he continued. “I don’t mean that they’re making up she’s pregnant. But what great timing! I mean purely accidental, purely an act of nature, purely just left up to God.

He’s not saying, he’s just sayin’

ClintonStaged

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theory, Hillary Clinton, Super Stupid and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nefercat

    Well, of course. What young pair of newlyweds wouldn’t want to discuss their sex life and baby-making plans with ma and pa? Doesn’t every young husband want to discuss the hows and whens of impregnating his wife with her mother? {rolls eyes}

    • Christopher Foxx

      What? He impregnated Chelsea with Hillary?

      (Hey, it makes as much sense as anything Malzberg said.)

  • Kerry Reid

    Of course, to the wingnut mind, nothing is more satanic than planned parenthood.

  • Badgerite

    “Purely by accident?” No, I think they probably had sex.

  • Dennis Collins

    The opening comment has a spelling error: …the first thing that pooped (not popped) into his mind (or whatever it is that substitutes for a mind)… would be more correct.