Good Guy With a Gun

GoodGuyGun

Artist – Bob Englehart

In other news, Marionville, Missouri Mayor Dan Clevenger says he “kind of agreed with” Frazier Glenn Miller on some things. Clevenger apparently once wrote a letter to the editor and stated that the “Jew-run medical industry” has destroyed the American workforce.

“He was always nice and friendly and respectful of elder people, you know, he respected his elders greatly. As long as they were the same color as him,” Clevenger said while laughing, according to television station KSPR. “Very fair and honest and never had a bit of problems out of him.”

Ha! Get it? As long as they’re the same color! He was always very fair except for that part where he’s a virulent white nationalist. As long as you’re the same color no worries. Shitkicker.

Meanwhile, the Louisiana House of Representatives has voted to keep the state’s ban on sodomy on the books.

    … [O]ne of the state’s most powerful lobbying groups, the conservative Christian Louisiana Family Forum, opposes striking the sodomy ban.

    The group sent out a letter to every legislator urging them to vote against the proposal, claiming that teenagers would be less protected from sexual predators if they went through with the repeal. They also said the bill would put the public health at risk.

    Uh-huh, right. Those were their concerns.

    Maybe we should consider gibberish like that as evidence of progress: Righty Christianist loonies don’t think they can directly attack Teh Gheys any more.

    –alopecia

    • Kitty Smith
      • muselet

        I’m not sure “hilarious” is the word I’d use, but yeah, it does raise the question of what the Christian Louisiana Family Forum might say about that particular sexual predator.

        –alopecia

        • nathkatun7

          As far as I am concerned, that’s pure lunacy! Obviously, the Christian Louisiana Family Forum (CLFF) is falsely equating being homosexual with being a “sexual predator.” Yet the vast majority of “sexual predators” are heterosexuals. I have no issue with states enacting laws that protect children from all types of sexual predators. What’s is despicable, and utterly irresponsible, is for an organization, like CLIF, to equate being gay with being a “sexual predator.”

          • muselet

            That’s been the Righty line for as long as I can remember: we must Protect The Children! from those disgusting child-molesting queers. It is and always was nonsense, but Righties as a group are proud of knowing nothing about human sexuality.

            –alopecia

  • http://cendax.wordpress.com/ Norbrook

    Gawker has a bit to say about that. It turns out that while “sodomy” is illegal, necrophilia is perfectly legal in Louisiana. Go figure.

    • muselet

      I don’t know whether to laugh or throw up.

      –alopecia