Great Save, Mr. President

Deplaning in Austin, Texas this past Thursday for the marking of the 50th anniversary of The Civil Rights Act at the LBJ Presidential Library, President Obama fought off aggressive wind gusts which were posing a direct threat to the honor of the first lady, saving her from a “Marilyn Monroe moment.”

Barack Obama

AP Photo

AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster

AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster

They say it’s the toughest job in the world.

AP Photo/Pat Sullivan

AP Photo/Pat Sullivan

It has its moments.

This entry was posted in Michelle Obama, Photography, President Obama and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • trgahan

    Bill Maher said it best: We probably have the first Presidential couple in over 50
    years that actually have sex in the White House…with each other!

  • muselet

    The president is a gentleman.

    And the ensuing rightwing freak out in 3 . . . 2 . . 1 . . .

  • Victor_the_Crab

    But…but…the supermarket tabloids all say the president and first lady are heading for a divorce. And we all know the supermarket tabloids don’t lie, amirite?

  • Sabyen91

    I volunteer to be the anti-skirt raiser hand.

  • bbcaaat

    I love this first couple. In an environment of continual assault from the right, they maintain a loving relationship with each other. When their tenure is over, I bet they continue the good works that they have done while president and first LADY. America is a better place because we have these people in the Whitehouse.