It All Began With Benghazi… And Donald Sterling

bcs_benghazigate

You knew this was coming at some point.

Former congressman Allen West (R-FL) has found a way to link Donald Sterling to Benghazi and the fake IRS scandal.

WEST: “Donald Sterling’s behavior is despicable, but so is that of President Barack Hussein Obama — and whose abhorrent behavior has more impact on our country?

The difference is that the media lead us along like sheep to the slaughter, turning us into reactionary, shallow thinking, low information voters along the way. We know more about Sterling than Benghazi — or the IRS scandal.

Let’s assume for a moment that Allen West exclusively watches Fox News, otherwise known as “the media.”

How much time has Fox News devoted to covering Donald Sterling? How much time has Fox News devoted to covering Benghazi and the IRS?

Fox News has barely broached the subject of Sterling while it has spent countless hours over several years obsessing over every single detail or perceived slight of the fake Benghazi and IRS scandals.

If Allen West knows more about Donald Sterling than he does about Benghazi or the IRS, what does that say about Fox’s coverage?

This entry was posted in Benghazi, Super Stupid, The Media and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://cendax.wordpress.com/ Norbrook

    I’m sure that if we could put Allen West and Donald Sterling in a room together, they could come to an understanding of Benghazi. Or Sterling could explain his opinion of why West shouldn’t be seen at any place Sterling owns.

  • captkurt

    “…the media lead us along like sheep to slaughter, turning us into reactionary, shallow thinking, low information voters along the way.”

    It always amazes me when someone so far removed from reality comes up with an unequivocal truth. Just take the preceding statement, delete the first 4 words, and substitute for them “Fox News leads us…”

  • muselet

    Oy.

    –alopecia