Matt Rosendale Will Blow Your Drone’s Balls Off

Matt Rosendale is going to blow your balls off shoot your drone down.

Witness the pure lunacy:

I’m Matt Rosendale, and this is how I look from a government drone. And this is what I think of it.

The federal government is too big and too powerful. More taxes and regulations put Montana families out of work. Spying on our citizens, that’s just wrong.

I’m Matt Rosendale and I approve this message because I’m ready to stand tall for freedom and get Washington out of our lives.

Send Matt Rosendale to Washington so he can get Washington out of his life.

Are campaign ads featuring the candidate either waving or firing their gun the new standard? We’ve seen numerous ads where a stack of paper meant to represent Obamacare is shot, but more recent ads feature personal threats and now this; some jackass pointing his gun in the sky at a fictitious drone.

The drone featured in Rosendale’s ad may as well be a black helicopter.

(H/T TPM)

This entry was posted in Drones, Wingnuts and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • GrafZeppelin127

    The federal government is precisely as big, and precisely as powerful, today as it was in 2005. Wonder how he felt about it then.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Yes, but that was when, well, you know the rest.

  • Draxiar

    “Send Matt Rosendale to Washington so he can get Washington out of his life.”
    That about sums up the lunacy of all of the anti government politicians. I wonder how he feels about a Washington tax-originating paycheck. He must like it since he’s running for office!

    • Churchlady320

      Oh he is implying he is making the ULTIMATE sacrifice going to Washington for YOU. Therefore send him LOTS of money because he deserves a huge war chest for his suffering. He’s moving to DC for YOU. Very “Good Friday” kinda message, yes?

      See? He’s your savior…

  • Christopher Foxx

    We’ve seen numerous ads where a stack of paper meant to represent Obamacare is shot

    At the next town hall meeting any of these folks hold, someone should ask them quite simply “What it your understanding of how you repeal a law you don’t like?”

    Because I honestly think they don’t actually know.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Well, that’s obvious. You shut down the government until the liberal elites cave and give you what you want. Then blame the black guy for any damage the shut down causes.

      That’s what it says in the Declaration of Independence.

      • Christopher Foxx

        You forgot the “and we shoot it because laws riddled with bullet holes don’t count” part.

  • j hentai

    correct me if i’m wrong, but didn’t some silver spoon in his mouth republican say that his blue-ribbon gold-plated medical insurance for the “federal government” had nothing to do with the fact his constituent had not insurance because communiism

  • LeShan Jones

    I’m just amazed at the fact that he thinks drones fly low enough for him to see and target with a rifle.
    Guns truly are magical talesmans to these people, they all think they are Harry Potter with a magic wand when they have them in their hands, pathetic.

  • FlipYrWhig

    Remember that time that “government drones” were being used to conduct limitless surveillance on random dumbasses in Montana? Me neither.

  • bbcaaat

    I’d bet his SS check that he can’t hit a drone in flight with a centerfire rifle.