Reince Priebus Doesn’t Understand Twitter, Or Much Else

DukeBrothers

Reince Priebus dialed the butthurt and the stupidity up to 11 today while crying about Harry Reid attacking the Koch Brothers.

PRIEBUS: “Here’s the problem: Harry Reid is so dirty and so unethical, that some of these things have to happen. You have to put a marker down and say, ‘Wait a second, you are not going to use a taxpayer website and a taxpayer Twitter account to attack Republicans.’”

“taxpayer Twitter account”

Someone close to him should kindly inform Reince that Twitter is free. Harry Reid is not in possession of a “taxpayer Twitter account.”

As for being ‘dirty and unethical,’ I don’t think Reince wants to go there. The most unethical man in Congress chairs the Republican-controlled House Oversight Committee.

This entry was posted in Congress, Harry Reid, Koch Brothers and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Da Dorq

    If Harry Reid is so dirty and unethical, why isn’t he being investigated? Exactly. So shut up, Priebus. Reince Priebus is Latin for “sniveling little turd.”

    • http://thegloomyhistorian.blogspot.com/ The Gloomy Historian

      It goes back to the early 90s when newt was coaching republican congressional candidates to never mention their Democrat(ic) opponents without attaching negative modifiers to them. It did not matter how detached from reality the modifiers were, but suddenly all Democrats were “extreme liberals” or “dirty, corrupt, obscene, perverted, unethical” etc. The real significance is inoculation, kind of “I’m rubber, you’re glue” for authoritarians.

  • Sinnach

    As if his statement isn’t dumb enough, it hasn’t even been a single hour since Reince Priebus’ official twitter account attacked a Democrat. In fact the vast majority of his history seems to be foaming at the mouth insults aimed at Democrats.

    I guess we can chalk up hypocrisy as something else beyond his understanding.

  • Christopher Foxx

    RNC spokeswoman Kirsten Kukowski followed-up the ethics complaint with a memo in which she lambasted Reid.

    “From ObamaCare to the economy, Americans have plenty of reasons to vote Democrat
    Senators out of office this November,

    Fixed that for her.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Reince Priebus is a very, very stupid person.

    • nathkatun7

      He certainly makes Michael Steele, the one that the GOP booted out as RNC chair, look like a genius.

  • mrbrink

    Honestly, I check in with Priebus’s Twitter feed at least once a week and that thing is like rummaging through a dumpster filled with all the misplaced bitterness in the world and those never-before-seen Hitler photos of him wearing thigh highs and maniacally-smeared lipstick. It’s like tunneling out of Shawshank only to find Priebus there waiting with a pack of hillbilly tracker hounds and the unidentified bloody stump of a Care Bear.

    And if you’ve ever visited the official taxpayer .gov websites for Republican leadership, like McConnell’s, Boehner’s, Cantor’s on down you would know that they could be best described as a pipeline running directly from the asses of oil corporations directly into your brain. One of these days the RNC is going to capture the Ark of the Covenant and Reince Priebus will be right there with a crowbar, third or fourth in line for a new face.