Rick Perry is Doomed

Here comes the Rick Perry landslide!

MorrisPerry

Never forget.

This entry was posted in Comedy, Election 2016, Rick Perry and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Churchlady320

    Oh no. Oh please. No.

  • Ipecac

    Ashby, you’re all wrong on this.

    Perry has glasses now. See? Before, he had no glasses. Now he does.

    Don’t you feel foolish?

  • i_a_c

    Dick Morris? People still listen to him?

    All he ever does is stick his foot in his mouth.

    *cough*

    • D_C_Wilson

      Well, at least it’s his own foot now.

      • Victor_the_Crab

        XD There aren’t enough up votes to give you for that one.

    • Christopher Foxx

      Impressive how he manages to get it up his ass to do that.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Wasn’t Morris supposed to be selling refrigerators in Topeka or something by now?

  • muselet

    I feel an almost irresistible need to make a joke about Texas toast, but I will restrain myself.

    You can thank me later.

    –alopecia