Rising Tide

RisingTide

Artist – Tim Eagan

In other news, fake poverty warrior Paul Ryan has refused not once but twice in the past year to allow Witnesses to Hunger to testify as his fake poverty hearings.

Meanwhile, Justice Scalia reminds us that he’s really just a Hate Radio shock jock in a black robe.

  • Sabyen91

    As a Wisconsinite I am embarrassed of Ryan. As someone who is not in his district, you can’t blame me. This little worm didn’t even win his home town or county. He was elected by the Milwaukee suburbs.

    I really hate the Milwaukee suburbs.