Stephen Colbert’s Batshit Serious

Colbert dives into the Hillary Clinton “shoe-spiracy” and Benghazi.

Yes, it’s all part of Hillary’s plan to make the Benghazi people look like wackos if it even had anything to do with that which Rush and I don’t know because if it didn’t then we look like wackos for bringing up Benghazi now for no reason. Oh, you’re good! [...]

Hillary is so devious it is possible even losing the 2008 primary was part of her scheme. That way she doesn’t become president in 2008; can’t get reelected in 2012; clearing a path for a shoe to be thrown at her the very same week we learn Chelsea is pregnant.

This entry was posted in Comedy, Conspiracy Theory, Hillary Clinton, Stephen Colbert and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Hillary’s motivations for staging this shoe-spiracy are obvious. As a post on Fox News’s Bernie Goldberg’s blog suggests, “Remembering the Bush incident, she may have calculated that this would make her seem presidential.”

    Yes. Yes, she has stolen President Bush’s most presidential moment. The only way Hillary Clinton could seem more like a leader is if she’d choked on a pretzel while falling off a Segway.

      Yeah, I can’t begin to get my head around the extend of stupid needed for Goldberg to make that suggestion.

      I mean, if she really wanted to look presidential, sh’ed be riding around Dallas in a convertible clutching at her throat, right?

  • nathkatun7

    Steven Colbert is absolutely brilliant!