The Man On The White Horse

Q14zN.Xl.4

Artist — Jack Ohman

In other Bizarro world newsworthy topics, Sarah Palin defended waterboarding and violent revolt this weekend, telling a meeting of annual NRA convention nuts last night that, “Waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists.”

“They obviously have information on plots to carry out jihad,” Palin said. “Oh, but you can’t offend them, can’t make them feel uncomfortable, not even a smidgen. Well, if I were in charge, they would know that waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists.”

In stoking the NRA and the violent delusions of Wingnuts everywhere, Palin said mentally-unstable racists with guns “are needed now more than ever, because every day we are seeing more and more efforts to strip away our Second Amendment rights.”

“See, our patience is running thin. It’s being teased and tempted by some intellectual elite in some far distant capital wanting us to abandon even the ideas of the American revolution,” she added.

“Do you know why those clownish little Kumbaya-humming fairytale-inhaling liberals want to be tough all of a sudden and control your guns?” she said. “It’s ‘cuz guys like [Sen.] Al Franken (D-MN) and [Senate Majority Leader] Harry Reid (D-NV), they’re not satisfied with just taking your money and your job, your truck and your property and your rights, your healthcare – they didn’t want to just stop at that.”

Breathe it in.

This entry was posted in Cartoons, Open Thread, Sarah Palin, Torture and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • DaMav

    Hah hah hah hah and how about the DEMOCRAT donor and NAACP hero who told his girlfriend not to bring black people to basketball games!

    • muselet

      Donald T. Sterling apparently (“apparently” because reports vary on whether it’s the same Donald T. Sterling who owns the Los Angeles Clippers) gave a few thousand dollars to a handful of D candidates in the 1980s and early ’90s and has donated precisely zero to candidates of any party since.

      The NAACP has decided not to give him a (second) Lifetime Achievement Award. Me, I figure they made a mistake giving him the first one in 2009—it’s not as if Sterling didn’t have a reputation for questionable behavior back then—but that’s just me.

      What’s your point?

        The point is, Democrats, currently the most racially, religiously, gender-diverse political party in the history of the world, are the racists.

        And because Don Sterling evidently donated a total of $4,000 to Bill Bradley(89′), Gray Davis(91′) and Pat Leahy as recently as 1991, which is exactly how the Obama Democrat-loyalist racist party flur-fli-flur operates. The end.

        • muselet

          Well, of course.

          I wanted to see what this week’s talking points were by the kind of gibberish DaMav regurgitated. However, it turned out to be a freelance, hit-and-run troll.

          Disappointing, if not particularly surprising.

          –alopecia

          • Lady Willpower

            THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS TEH REAL RACISTS!!!

            So all those commenters on Twitchy and Breitbart who call Michelle Obama “Chewbacca” and post pictures of the president with a chimp face? Those are actually Democrats doing that.

    • Sabyen91

      He also donated to the RNC. Go away, troll.

    • Buffalo Rude

      Your avatar (and the mindless comment posted under it) leads me to assume that your penis is quite small and your insecurity is quite large. Carry on, good troll.

      Troll harder, as the kidz say.

    • D_C_Wilson
    • Lady Willpower

      Sterling’s been a registered Republican since 1998.

      Your move.

  • Ipecac

    “Oh, but you can’t offend them, can’t make them feel uncomfortable, not even a smidgen”

    Throw this dumbass into Guantanamo for a week and see how she feels about that.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    To think there are still millions of Americans who worship this sneering, solipsistic schoolgirl.

    Good lord. One of these days I wish someone would stick a pin into these little fantasy balloons.

    …some intellectual elite in some far distant capital wanting us to abandon even the ideas of the American revolution[,]”

    No such people exist.

    …clownish little Kumbaya-humming fairytale-inhaling liberals want to be tough all of a sudden and control your guns[.]

    No such people exist.

    …guys like Al Franken and Harry Reid, they’re not satisfied with just taking your money and your job, your truck and your property and your rights, your healthcare – they didn’t want to just stop at that.

    No such people exist.

    Where do they get this shit, seriously? Jeebus fleebing cripes, can she say anything that doesn’t amount to reading the minds of imaginary people?

    • Dennis Collins

      It has to have taken her months of daily speech coaching to be able to say all those big words without stumbling! Are we certain that Sarah Palin actually said that without lip syncing or voice over?

  • D_C_Wilson

    Honestly, why are still paying attention to this half-term has-been?