Touchdown

Artist – Pat Bagley

In other news, a federal appeals court ruled yesterday that Florida Governor Rick Scott’s 2012 voter purge was illegal.

Meanwhile, it was Benghazi all day all the time on Fox News and in the House of Representatives today.

Benghazi is the new oval office blowjob.

This entry was posted in Benghazi, Open Thread, Rick Scott, Voter Suppression and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    I think republicans will soon realize that Benghazi and Obamacare are both going to need more cowbell!
    I can’t wait for these asshats to quadruple down.