Tropic Plunder

John Hodgman reports from his Ayn Rand-themed yacht, the Going Galt, and explores how you can shelter your wealth.

On the Hodg Islands we’ve literally blinded our bank workers, with non-disclosure agreements and bleach.

Open an account now and we’ll even send you pictures of roads and schools that your un-taxed dollars are no longer funding.

It doesn’t matter what your business is, from hydro-fracking blood diamonds to human centipede-ing, to the underground ivory dildo trade. We wanna stash your cash.

Rand Paul would be proud.

HodgmanIsland

This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Sabyen91

    I…have that suit. Wow.

  • Badgerite

    Jesus. “Better call Saul”.