What Could Go Wrong?

The residents of Fairview Township, Pennsylvania can rest easy; the KKK is patrolling the streets.

PennLive reports the Ku Klux Klan passed out flyers alerting residents in Fairview Township, Pa., that, “You can sleep tonight knowing the Klan is awake!”. ​

The newspaper later confirmed these flyers were in fact from the local KKK. The group’s imperial wizard, Frank Ancona, told the paper they started it after a string of break-ins. “It’s just like any neighborhood watch program. It’s not targeting any specific ethnicity. We would report anything we see to law enforcement … We don’t hate people. We are an organization who looks out for our race. We believe in racial separation.

We don’t hate people, we just believe people of color have no business being in a white neighborhood.

They may not be ideal candidates for neighborhood watch.

This begs the question: “Can the Klan rebrand?”

KlanRebrand2

The headline at CNN was changed from “Can the Klan rebrand” to “Can this KKK leader rebrand?” The latter is only slightly less ridiculous.

KlanRebrand

This entry was posted in Racism, WTF and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • aynwrong

    “Can the Klan rebrand?”
    NO!!!

  • D_C_Wilson

    Sadly, I’m not that surprised. The KKK has a long history in York County, PA.

  • muselet

    According to the link, the KKK tried the same stunt last July in Lexington and Springfield, Missouri. All it did was irritate the locals.

    Really slow learners, aren’t they?

      Well, it’s taken them over 150 years so far….

  • mrbrink

    Ha ha ha…

    People can lose jobs and family and friends when they are traced back to the KKK, Ancona said. And that’s because the klan is “somewhat discriminated against,” he said.

    The Klan are the real victims, here!

    Background checks are run on all potential members, Ancona said. And anyone with serious crimes on their records will not be admitted to the Traditionalist American Knights, he said.

    “Serious crimes” do not include oppressing minorities, terrorizing communities, voting Republican, or impregnating your sister-cousin on the first “date.”

    Ancona described Pennsylvania as a “strong Yankee state” for his organization with a large membership base. The group’s “realm of greater Pennsylvania” encompasses West Virginia and western New York.

    The Cause is never lost! This war of Yankee aggression was in dire need of some old fashion Southern resistance. Help is on the way, social progress! And woe, I say, woe unto you who call this hate group hateful!

    “Members could be the guy who is delivering your pizza. It could be law enforcement from the local sheriff’s office. It could be the nurse taking care of you in the emergency room,” Ancona said.

    It could be a major political party, too! It could be CEOs and whole corporations!

    multiple people called police on the Klan to report them. Though police say they it’s a matter of free speech and they can’t do much about it.

    Reminds me of yesterday’s cartoon.

    • Christopher Foxx

      This war of Yankee aggression

      Every time someone calls it that, we should start talking about the War of Southern Treason.

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    CNN is a fucking disgrace!

  • TeeVee

    and Yoda looks CNN straight in the eye and says ” this is why you fail”