Circus Act

Benghazi Investigation

Artist – Bruce Plante

In other news, the Select Solyndra IRS Committee to Investigate the Benghazi ACORN Birth Certificate will feature only seven Republicans but, wouldn’t you know, over 200 of them are seeking the honor.

Everyone wants to get some sweet B-roll footage of themselves sitting on the committee for their campaigns. Won’t you chip in $5 today?

Meanwhile, Marco Rubio also doesn’t know the difference between weather and climate. Rubio and Romulan Krauthammer should get together and have a derp-off.

This entry was posted in Benghazi, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • mdblanche

    This cartoon really pushes the line of good taste.

    It does at least make clear that calling the GOP a circus is a mean thing to say about circus performers.

    • Christopher Foxx

      My first thought was “yeah, too soon.” But then I thought a bit further and while, yeah, still that, it is a good metaphor. The GOP is going to hurt themselves on this one.