Colbert on Karl Rove’s “Shit For Brains”

Stephen Colbert’s take on Karl Rove, Hillary, and the media is brilliant.

Some people are saying he’s just yanking these stories about Hillary’s health right out of his ass but, because he wears those orthopedic pants, at this point we don’t even know if Karl Rove has an ass.

He could suffer from a rare condition where the body’s lower intestinal tract is rerouted to the cranial cavity.

The Select Committee to Investigate the Whatness of That Being Up!

ColbertMediaMirror

This entry was posted in Comedy, Hillary Clinton, Stephen Colbert and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Colbert at his best. It’ll be a shame once he takes over from Letterman.

    • nathkatun7

      Colbert is a comedic genius! I hope his new role at CBS will still allow him some latitude to do what he has been doing on his show.

  • Ipecac

    The loss of “pundit” Colbert will be huge. A real tragedy.

  • Badgerite

    Karl Rove must indeed have an ass because from where else would he be pulling the turds he is so well known for?

  • muselet

    Has Karl Rove lost track of time because he has a serious brain injury? I’m just asking the question. I mean, for some reason, he is protecting his skull with a thick cushion of meat.

    –alopecia