Conspiracy Theory

AmericanSpring

If you’re participating in the upcoming rally to overthrow the government, beware of drones!

Terry Trussell, Operation American Spring’s chief of staff, told “Patriot Nation” host Mark Hoffmann last week that organizers are “expecting the unexpected,” including a drone strike. He noted, though, that a drone strike could reflect negatively on the administration: “When the government destroys the capital just to get rid of us, I think it’s going to work to their discredit.”

Hoffmann advised participants to bring bug-out bags to the event in case they “have to run for your life.”

To say that these lunatics have delusions of grandeur would be putting it mildly.

The government isn’t going to end America as we know it just because a hundred angry white people showed up to the capitol and waved misspelled placards and Gadsden flags.

Conservatism is a mental illness.

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theory, Wingnuts and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    I bet there’s less than 100 show up like the trucker thing where a half dozen misfits drove in a circle for an hour.
    Anyway, I hope we get lots of pics and videos of these deranged fools so we can have a good laugh.

    • Churchlady320

      There might be more – they’re feeling all empowered about standing down the BLM folks – but not a LOT more. If they can’t have their guns in DC, then by crikeys, they’re not gonna come, that’s what.

  • Nefercat

    Fifty will be there and thirty of the fifty will be lawn chairs.

    Drones? Guys. Please. You are not worth it. You are legends only in your own addled minds.

    Medicare scooters playing bumper cars, ducking drones, the capitol bursting into flames, while the Kenyan anti-colonialist commie fascist usurper muslin-in-chief in the White House (proof the founding Fathers meant only white people could be president) laughs and laughs and laughs.

    All righty then.

    • Christopher Foxx

      You are legends only in your own addled minds

      Exactly. There is a deluded self-importance at work that leads them to think they comprise such a mighty voice and large threat that the gov’t would send drones against them to stop them.

      In fact I doubt anyone really notices them at all.

      • Churchlady320

        Same grandiose delusions on the Left with NSA listening to their every word. I’d like a scientific analysis of what these people were fed as children to see if we can blame it on Wonder Bread or something.

      • Nefercat

        I’d like the government to send in what they deserve; a full assortment of Macy’s Thanksgiving parade balloons.

        • Hemisemidemiquaver

          “a full assortment of Macy’s Thanksgiving parade balloons.”

          Some RC 1/8 scale drones. Have one do some lazy figure-8’s above the “crowd.”

      • Nefercat

        “In fact I doubt anyone really notices them at all.”

        I think this is what eats up the open carry idiots deep down inside.

        • Christopher Foxx

          I suspect you’re right.

  • captkurt

    “When the government destroys the capitol….”? Holy Crap, do any of these yahoos realize that real life is not a Hollywood action movie?

    What I would really love to see is someone (from a safe distance, of course) fly a radio controlled model airplane, or better yet one powered by a rubber band propeller, over their heads during the rally and watch them all lose their shit.

    • Christopher Foxx

      I’ll chip in for the RC plane to anyone in a position to actually do this.

    • bbiemeret

      Those Parrot Drones are really cool, and easy to fly. You can record in HD as you buzz them a few times, watch on your iPad or whatever.

  • muselet

    The only people who will even notice these dingbats will be a few DC police officers who’ll check to see if the right permits have been issued. Oh, the oppression!

    –alopecia

  • Nefercat

    So. These dinglehoppers believe that as they protest at the White House gates, the President, inside the White Hose, will order a drone strike on… the White House… front yard? What could go wrong?

    All righty then.

  • HilaryB

    So, who do they plan on putting in office once they get rid of the evil black guy?

    • bbiemeret

      The long game was never their strong suit.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    The Heroes of Their Own Private Mythology.